Last Updated: May 31, 2022
Our Products and Services are not intended for children under sixteen (16) years of age. No one under age sixteen (16) may provide any personal information. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under sixteen (16) years of age. If you are under sixteen (16) years of age, do not use or provide any information on or through our Products and Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under sixteen (16) years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under sixteen (16) years of age, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 480-420-2007.
2. Scope of Policy
We may collect information from you when you (a) visit the website missionalmarketing.com and any of its subdomains, (b) interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites, (c) engage with any product or service offered by the Company, and (d) correspond by email, text, or by any other electronic communications with the Company (collectively, “Products and Services”). This Policy does not apply to information we collect offline or through any other means except those set forth above.
3. Type of Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Products and Services, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, electronic mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline and which you provide, (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you including, without limitation, responses to digital surveys, questionnaires, polls, and forms, and (c) about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Products and Services.
4. How We Collect Information
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through our Products and Services. We also collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
As you navigate through and interact with our Products and Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including (a) your usage details of our Products and Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and resources and (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Information collected automatically may include information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies we use. We may also collect this information through our advertisements and applications on third-party websites or from third parties using or integrated with our Products and Services.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Products and Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: (a) estimate our audience size and usage patterns, (b) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Products and Services according to your individual interests, (c) speed up your searches, and (d) recognize you when you return to our Products and Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Products and Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Products and Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used to manage browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Our Products and Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited our webpage or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. How Others Collect Your Information
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any
- To present our Products and Services and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Products and Services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Products and Services;
- To contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you;
- To enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
7. How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about you, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Products and Services;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about you is among the assets transferred;
8. Your Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the Products and Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your personal information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Products and Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Further, if you made a user contribution to our website and you later delete your user contribution from our website, copies of your user contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other website users.
10. How Long We Keep Your Information
We retain the data we collect for different periods of time depending on what it is and how we use it. We retain data only for the length of time necessary for legitimate business or legal purposes, such as security, fraud and abuse prevention, or financial record-keeping.
11. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions or transmission of personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology. Additionally, credit card information is masked by our payment processor and not accessible to Missional Marketing staff.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our Products and Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do what is commercially reasonable to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Products and Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Products and Services.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this webpage. If you are a user of our Products and Services and we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of this webpage. If you are a user of our Products and Services, you are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our website and this Policy to check for any changes.
13. Contact Information