OUR CLIENTS ARE MOSTLY GROWTH ORIENTED CHURCHES
We’re incredibly grateful and humbled to provide church marketing and website services to hundreds of church clients across 36 states. Our client churches range in size from about 100 weekly attendees to 20,000 weekly attendees. They are all pursuing healthy church growth.
What We've Learned
We guide smaller churches to prioritize our most important “must-have” services, and all churches who have a permanent location are advised to utilize our Local SEO Services as our #1 recommendation. We also have packages of service offerings specifically tailored to church plants.
Churches of all sizes can also benefit from Google Grant Management Services and our Event/Holiday Advertising services.
Larger churches will benefit from our more advanced services such as Family Felt Needs Landing Pages, Google Analytics and Search Console Subscriptions, and Sermon Video Library.
Kirt Manuel | Communications Director | Northwoods Church, IL
Cal Jernigan | Senior Pastor | Central Christian Church, AZ
Andrea Sing | Communications Director | Christ’s Church of the Valley, AZ
Bill Bush | Lead Pastor | Rock Point Church, AZ
Miles McPherson | Lead Pastor and Author | Rock Church, CA
Matt Van Cleeave | Lead Pastor | Blue Oaks Church, CA
Doyle Jackson | Lead Pastor | The Church Next Door, OH
Brian Beckner | Executive Pastor | Community Christian Church, FL
Marty Sawyers | Executive Pastor | Cornerstone Church, AZ
Joe Hartley | Executive Pastor | Blue Oaks Church, CA
Our Ideal Church Client
Our ideal church client:
- is strategically pursuing church growth. This includes intentional efforts to retain new visitors through systematic follow up after their initial visits.
- has made a decision to reach young people (even though that requires a lot of effort).
- plans ahead on their sermon series and chooses relevant keyword-rich scripture-based topics.
- has clean, well-maintained facilities.
- plans ahead for seasonal events that may include Valentine’s Day, Easter, Summer activities, Back to Church activities, Fall activities, and Christmas.
- thoughtfully plans for one large community event each year (such as providing volunteers to the local schools for a day).
- is pursuing a process that offers meaningful volunteer opportunities.
- is intentionally keeping their communications staff at a minimum by outsourcing the more technical and labor-intensive elements of generating web traffic.
- has a person on staff who has responsibility for communications and influence on budget.