Easter Church Advertising Campaigns
Easter Sunday sees the highest church attendance of the entire year. Find out how online advertising can help fuel growth within your church this Easter.
Unchurched people are OPEN to your Easter invitation!
Easter offers your church the opportunity to invite new visitors, re-engage those who have stopped attending, and energize your current congregation. Typically, there are four types of attendees at Easter services: the regulars, those who occasionally attend, those who attend on holidays, and those who are invited by family and friends.
We can even set you up for future retargeting ads so that visitors who reach your church website from your Easter campaign can be reminded about your church at a later time. These methods have produced incredible results in bringing new families into church throughout the holiday season. Take it from our clients:
As experts in bringing new guests through the church’s front doors, we provide best practices, proven techniques, and technical support for your online advertising needs. We work with churches of all sizes to create a customized outreach plan for the Easter season. Whether your advertising spend is a little or a lot, we provide a tailored solution for your needs, then help you execute the plan. You set the budget, we send the invites!
Missional Marketing is ready to help your church grow this Easter!
What should you do to start planning for major church growth this Easter season?
Contact us today! We’d love to have a conversation with you about how we can help bring brand new people to your church this Easter and create a unique outreach strategy that’s best for your organization.
- Your service or event details. Are you promoting an Easter concert? A Easter sermon series? A Easter lights show? Easter services? All the above? Try and prepare as much detail as possible so that our team can work with you in creating the most effective and creative approach.
- Artwork and video. If you have these ready, great. If not, that’s okay too. Having these assets in advance will help us better understand the campaign look and feel you’re hoping to achieve, but we’re also happy to create any necessary artwork and ad copy on your behalf. We’ll speak into the content with the goal of reaching and engaging unchurched people.
- Access to your digital tools. This includes authorizations for Facebook, Google Analytics, your website and more. If this is the first time you’ve worked with us, you’ll learn that we go much further than simply running a campaign. We always want to understand what users do when they reach your website. Our goal is to produce measurable results through the use of effective call-to-action buttons and conversion paths.
- Your advertising budget. Having this dollar value upfront helps us to zero in on expected results. We’ve successfully run thousands of Easter ad campaigns, so we’re well versed in making accurate projections based on your timeframe and daily spend. If you aren’t sure of what to budget for your church, we can talk through that together based on what’s worked well for other churches of its size, demographics, and maturity.
- Planning for future events. Getting people excited to attend your Easter events is the first goal of our discussion, but utilizing a retargeting code at Easter can help you invite new visitors back in the new year.
- Use our contact us form to send us an email that says “I’d like to talk about Easter.” Someone will respond to you right away.
- Call us right now at 480.420.2007 and tell the friendly voice on our end that you’re ready to plan your church’s Easter advertising.
- Click on the “Schedule an Appointment” in the bottom right corner and follow the steps to schedule a call.