I LOVE MY CHURCH CAMPAIGN
WHAT IS A VIDEO UPLOAD TESTIMONY CAMPAIGN?
People’s stories stick in our mind and memory like glue and influence our emotions in many ways.
Imagine being able to collect and share real video stories from people in your church on Google and Facebook. Online video advertisements have the power to reach thousands of people in your community, letting them know about your church and ministry. People’s personal video stories are capable of connecting with people in ways a traditional ad never could. Once stories are collected, they’ll be edited down and used as online video advertisements on places like Facebook and Google.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
Once a church chooses Missional Marketing to collect and create testimonial video ads:
1. Missional Marketing will create a church-branded webpage for congregants to use to upload their video. Here’s an example:
2. The church will then send out an email to its members requesting they record a short video about their positive experience with the church and/or its ministries.
3. Church members click through to the video upload website.
4. Church members record a video around 1:30 or less and upload it.
5. Missional Marketing’s editor creates video ads.
6. Missional Marketing runs a church advertising campaign in Facebook and Google that features the edited videos.
These sample emails can be used by your church to request video testimonials from your staff and church members: