Today more than ever, churches require and effective church communications campaign, to attract the unchurched, and to grow their ministries. However, most churches are simply not equipped with the skill-set required to implement such a campaign. That is why so many churches are choosing engage in Church Communications Consulting.
Missional Marketing is a dedicated Christian communications firm working with Christian Churches and Organizations across the country, and we are also a Top 5% Certified Google Partner. We have a team of experts in the field of church communications, so you can rest assured that you are in the very best hands in the industry. Throughout our Church Communications Consulting engagements we deploy a proven process that provides your church with a clear, concise and a measurable plan designed so that you achieve your communications goals and objectives.
Church Communications Consulting
We will come alongside your church and:
- Define your specific Communications Goals and Objectives
- Evaluate your current situation and also establish a Current State Assessment
- Develop Strategies so you can transition from your Current State to your desired goals
- Establish specific Action Items, Responsibilities & Timelines
- Create and Establish Budgets so you achieve your objectives
- Establish useable Metrics that track progress toward goals
- Communicate and Deploy the plan
Our scope of consulting services spans a wide range of Church Communication matters. The church may choose from the following list, and based on their time and budget we will guide them toward an achievable engagement. We aim to meet all of our clients goals, and also to bring there projects in on budget.
- Structuring your communications team
- Budgeting your communications plan
- Figuring out what to outsource and also what to keep in house
- Choosing what technology to deploy for digital outreach
- Structuring your social media plan so it engages more people
- Identifying and building your brand awareness throughout the church in all areas
- Structuring your communications to the congregation
- Assessing your website user experience so that it performs better
- Examining your current systems that capture guest information
- Project Management
- Supplementing a staffing shortfall
- Assessing audience targeting congruency
One day on-site: $1,200
One day, 8 hours, remote: $1,000
Monthly: $2,000 to $15,000 (minimum 10 hours a month for 3 months)
- Principle in Charge: $150
- Project Manager: $100
- Technician: $65
- Administrator: $35
All rates exclude expenses such as travel, advertising, etc which are also billed to the church.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch today, so we can get started on your Church Communications Consulting strategy.
Try our new Free Church Website SEO Audit tool to analyse your website, and also to get improvement suggestions.
To Get Started
Contact Jason Hamrock or Kevin Peck, or use the Contact Us button.
Jason Hamrock – Phone: 480-773-9115 | Email: email@example.com
Kevin Peck – Phone: 602-481-2991 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org