Today more than ever, churches require an effective church communications campaign, to attract the unchurched, and to grow their ministries. However, most churches are simply not equipped with the skill-set required to implement such a campaign. That is why so many churches are choosing to engage in Church Communications Consulting.
Missional Marketing is a dedicated Christian communications firm working with Christian Churches and Organizations across the country, and we are also a Top 5% Certified Google Partner. We have a team of experts in the field of church communications, so you can rest assured that you are in the very best hands in the industry. Throughout our church communications consulting engagements, we deploy a proven process that provides your church with a clear, concise, and measurable plan designed so that you achieve your communications goals and objectives.
Church Communications Consulting: Our Process
We will come alongside your church and:
- Define your specific Communications Goals and Objectives
- Evaluate your current situation and also establish a Current State Assessment
- Develop Strategies so you can transition from your Current State to your desired goals
- Establish specific Action Items, Responsibilities & Timelines
- Create and Establish Budgets so you achieve your objectives
- Establish useable Metrics that track progress toward goals
- Communicate and Deploy the plan
Should you retain Missional Marketing’s services, the first thing we would do is perform an overall audit of all your resources. We want to discover all of the current platforms and analyze what needs to be worked on. This includes the website, Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Spotify, etc. From there, we will build a strategy to get all platforms up to speed so that we are moving forward and focusing on growth. Everything from Facebook posting to landing page creation needs to showcase your brand and be intentional in purpose.
We recommend bringing all channels of communications into the fold. From weekly announcements, social media posts, video testimonials, website content, sermons, student videos, and all outreach efforts around events, guest speakers, sermon series, conference, etc. The idea is to focus on the right tools to grow your online traffic, to increase church growth and engagement.
Church Communications Consulting: Our Services
Our scope of consulting services spans a wide range of church communications matters. The church may choose from the following list, and based on their time and budget we will guide them toward an achievable engagement. We aim to meet all of our client’s goals, and also to bring their projects in on budget. Some of the services we offer include:
- Structuring your communications team
- Budgeting your communications plan
- Figuring out what to outsource and also what to keep in-house
- Choosing what technology to deploy for digital outreach
- Structuring your social media plan so it engages more people
- Identifying and building your brand awareness throughout the church in all areas
- Structuring your communications to the congregation
- Assessing your website user experience so that it performs better
- Examining your current systems that capture guest information
- Project Management
- Supplementing a staffing shortfall
- Assessing audience targeting congruency
Our fees solely depend on the needs of your church, your growth goals, and your budget. We will tailor a unique proposal for you based on the details that you give us. One of the huge benefits of outsourcing some of your church communications is that is easily scalable up or down, depending on the needs of your church at any given time.
Contact us today for a custom proposal that meets your church’s needs.
To Get Started
Contact Jason Hamrock or Kevin Peck, or use the Contact Us button.
Jason Hamrock – Phone: 480-773-9115 | Email: email@example.com
Kevin Peck – Phone: 602-481-2991 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org