Christmas Church Advertising Campaigns
If you’ve reached this page, chances are that you’re in the planning phase of the Christmas season for your church and considering all the best ways to invite new visitors to your Christmas services.
While it’s no surprise that Christmas brings with it a huge bump in church attendance numbers, it’s likely that most of these attendees aren’t new to your church. The fact of the matter is that most regularly attending families come 1-2 times per month throughout the greater part of the year, but come Christmas and Easter, church attendance skyrockets. While this is always something to celebrate, it’s important to remember that this influx doesn’t necessarily indicate an increase in new visitors or overall growth in any way.
Unchurched people are OPEN to your Christmas invitation!
Even if they don’t show up at a service or Christmas event, offering someone an invitation at the most opportune time of year can leave a positive and lasting impression for whenever they change their minds. They’ll remember your warm and welcoming invitation when the timing is right.
Believe it or not, there are several proven strategies for inviting new visitors to Christmas at your church.
- Empower the people who regularly attend your church to invite their own connections. Make sure your congregation invites or brings their friends, neighbors, co-workers, and extended family. Give them tools to make the invitation easy. We recommend printed invite cards and social tools for sharing all the most important details.
- Retain Missional Marketing for a highly effective digital outreach campaign. We’ll provide a complete advertising solution for your church’s Christmas season. We’ll optimize your campaign investment across several different platforms, including Google Search, Google Display Network, Youtube and Facebook Audience Network based on the unique needs and goals of your church.
These methods have produced incredible results in bringing new families into church throughout the holiday season. Take it from our clients:
What should you do to start planning for major church growth this Christmas season?
Contact us today! We’d love to have a conversation with you about how we can help bring brand new people to your church this Christmas and create a unique outreach strategy that’s best for your organization.
- Your service or event details. Are you promoting a Christmas concert? A Christmas sermon series? A Christmas lights show? Christmas Eve services? All the above? Try and prepare as much detail as possible so that our team can work with you in creating the most effective and creative approach.
- Artwork and video. If you have these ready, great. If not, that’s okay too. Having these assets in advance will help us better understand the campaign look and feel you’re hoping to achieve, but we’re also happy to create any necessary artwork and ad copy on your behalf. We’ll speak into the content with the goal of reaching and engaging unchurched people.
- Access to your digital tools. This includes authorizations for Facebook, Google Analytics, your website and more. If this is the first time you’ve worked with us, you’ll learn that we go much further than simply running a campaign. We always want to understand what users do when they reach your website. Our goal is to produce measurable results through the use of effective call-to-action buttons and conversion paths.
- Your advertising budget. Having this dollar value upfront helps us to zero in on expected results. We’ve successfully run thousands of Christmas ad campaigns, so we’re well versed in making accurate projections based on your timeframe and daily spend. If you aren’t sure of what to budget for your church, we can talk through that together based on what’s worked well for other churches of its size, demographics, and maturity.
- Planning for future events. Getting people excited to attend your Christmas events is the first goal of our discussion, but utilizing a retargeting code at Christmas can help you invite new visitors back in the new year.
- Use our contact us form to send us an email that says “I’d like to talk about Christmas.” Someone will respond to you right away.
- Call us right now at 480.420.2007 and tell the friendly voice on our end that you’re ready to plan your church’s Christmas advertising.
- Click on the “Schedule an Appointment” in the bottom right corner and follow the steps to schedule a call.