Church advertising on Google, Facebook, and Instagram all year long.
Annual Church Advertising Plan
- We waive $300 worth of campaign set-up fees, and your church also receives a generous quantity of free bonus impressions. As a result, cost of entry is kept low.
- Your church pays a level payment amount every month and the impressions are adjusted each month according to the church’s plan.
- This is offered on the basis of your church expressing its intent to fulfill your bonus level and the only cost for cancellation after the first month is the set-up fees.
- Your church can substitute different Holidays, Events, or Sermon Series and alter the percentage of budget that is allocated to each Holiday.
- Your church pays the discounted set-up fees and also the first month’s advertising upfront.
- The Annual Advertising Plan Agreement begins on the first day of the month following the month that your church pays the upfront costs, and each month ends on the last day of the month. (Note: If your church has an urgent need for a campaign to begin in the current month, then that first campaign will be invoiced separately at the discounted rate).
- If your church doesn’t adjust your Annual Church Advertising Plan, we’ll carry it out according to the Typical Church Holiday Plan shown in the table above.
- Your Annual Church Advertising Plan includes setting up 12 campaigns. Also, additional campaign set-ups are billed separately at $100 each.
To Get Started
Missional Marketing is a dedicated Christian communications firm working with Christian Churches and Organizations across the country, and we are also a Top 5% Certified Google Partner. So get in touch today, and we can get you started..
Contact Jason Hamrock or Kevin Peck, or use the Contact Us button.
Jason Hamrock – Phone: 480-773-9115 | Email: email@example.com
Kevin Peck – Phone: 602-481-2991 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org